• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My heart is completely broken

Oh god...there is nothing I can say is there :( :( Hope you can contact Steve soon...

Can I ask who or do you need to contact people first?

Oh Liz ((((((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))))))

i honestly dont know what to say but im thinking of you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To lose one bun is heart breaking, I can't imagine what this is doing to you ans Steve. Big hugs, just remember the good times. Hope you get hold of Steve soon.

This must be devastating for you. :cry: Do hope you manage to get hold of Steve soon. :cry:

Last edited:
Oh god...there is nothing I can say is there :( :( Hope you can contact Steve soon...

Can I ask who or do you need to contact people first?

Thank you for all your kind words, it was Marion :cry: All those years stuck in a crappy hutch and now this has happened :cry:

I have managed to get hold of Steve, he has offered to come home but I said no as he may need extra time off to visit Nathan at the hospital at some point which ahs to be his priority.

I hope I did everything I could for her, it was absolutely horrific :cry::cry:

I need to get on with feeding as hours behind but I will reply to pm's asap xx

Oh Liz I dont know how you do it just focus on all those bunnies that have such wonderful lives now because of you, big hugs xxxxx

I love this picture of her, she was so happy :cry::cry::cry:

HPIM2247-1.jpg

Back