• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jelly is lonely

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
She is being so snuggly. she is getting up on the sofa and snuggling into the duvet covers with me and grooming me lots. She also has a soft toy in with her which she is grooming.

we have moved her back outside and she is now in a hutch, i want to keep the shed empty so she doesnt get aggressive over it with domino and pebbles. I have put her in her hutch she used to be in before she was bonded with Peanut, it looks so strange. she is very sad and i cant bear it.

I hope Hetty (*spider*)wont mind me and her trying to bond them as a trio on thursday when she is round. I dont think i could do it on my own, id feel too sad.

:(

Awww :( Apache has been doing this too, he's become so clingy, I can never get him off my lap. Poor little ones, they dont understand. :(

Awww :( Apache has been doing this too, he's become so clingy, I can never get him off my lap. Poor little ones, they dont understand. :(

its so hard. are you going to get Apache a friend? i guess its harder for you because you have to open your heart to another bunny.

shes hiding in a tunnel at the moment

its so hard. are you going to get Apache a friend? i guess its harder for you because you have to open your heart to another bunny.

shes hiding in a tunnel at the moment

I think i'll have to because he looks so pitifull. But I'm a bit worried whether it's fair on the new bun tbh, I don't seem to do a very good job of looking after them, maybe it's irresponsible to take on another when she could have a better home somewhere else :cry:

Good luck bonding your three :)

I think i'll have to because he looks so pitifull. But I'm a bit worried whether it's fair on the new bun tbh, I don't seem to do a very good job of looking after them, maybe it's irresponsible to take on another when she could have a better home somewhere else :cry:

Good luck bonding your three :)

oh dont say that, youre a fab bunny mummy. and i wouldnt say that if i didnt believe it.

oh dont say that, youre a fab bunny mummy. and i wouldnt say that if i didnt believe it.

I do try, but it doesn't seem good that I have lost four in just over a year :? :? :cry:I think I will have to get him a friend anyway and just trust that I will continue learning with each bunny who comes to me.

Of course I won't mind Sarah Jane. I still have got all her treats here. We can give that to her before bonding as they were all for her anyway! :lol:

Of course I won't mind Sarah Jane. I still have got all her treats here. We can give that to her before bonding as they were all for her anyway! :lol:

so shes a little fat piggy and cant argue with any of them as she will be too round :D:D

like the plan

Back