PDA

View Full Version : Jelly is lonely

XMissySJx
24-08-2009, 03:54 PM
She is being so snuggly. she is getting up on the sofa and snuggling into the duvet covers with me and grooming me lots. She also has a soft toy in with her which she is grooming.

we have moved her back outside and she is now in a hutch, i want to keep the shed empty so she doesnt get aggressive over it with domino and pebbles. I have put her in her hutch she used to be in before she was bonded with Peanut, it looks so strange. she is very sad and i cant bear it.

I hope Hetty (*spider*)wont mind me and her trying to bond them as a trio on thursday when she is round. I dont think i could do it on my own, id feel too sad.

:(

Lib_n_bunny
24-08-2009, 03:56 PM
OMG I was away when this happened, had to look back at old PB posts, I'm so sorry :cry:

AshLovesRabbits123
24-08-2009, 03:58 PM
aww i hoope everything settles you know pb is in a good place now and obvsly missing you tuns :cry:

clutterydrawer
24-08-2009, 05:53 PM
Awww :( Apache has been doing this too, he's become so clingy, I can never get him off my lap. Poor little ones, they dont understand. :(

XMissySJx
24-08-2009, 05:58 PM
Awww :( Apache has been doing this too, he's become so clingy, I can never get him off my lap. Poor little ones, they dont understand. :(

its so hard. are you going to get Apache a friend? i guess its harder for you because you have to open your heart to another bunny.

shes hiding in a tunnel at the moment

clutterydrawer
24-08-2009, 06:08 PM
its so hard. are you going to get Apache a friend? i guess its harder for you because you have to open your heart to another bunny.

shes hiding in a tunnel at the moment

I think i'll have to because he looks so pitifull. But I'm a bit worried whether it's fair on the new bun tbh, I don't seem to do a very good job of looking after them, maybe it's irresponsible to take on another when she could have a better home somewhere else :cry:

Good luck bonding your three :)

XMissySJx
24-08-2009, 06:09 PM
I think i'll have to because he looks so pitifull. But I'm a bit worried whether it's fair on the new bun tbh, I don't seem to do a very good job of looking after them, maybe it's irresponsible to take on another when she could have a better home somewhere else :cry:

Good luck bonding your three :)

oh dont say that, youre a fab bunny mummy. and i wouldnt say that if i didnt believe it.

clutterydrawer
24-08-2009, 06:18 PM
oh dont say that, youre a fab bunny mummy. and i wouldnt say that if i didnt believe it.

I do try, but it doesn't seem good that I have lost four in just over a year :? :? :cry:I think I will have to get him a friend anyway and just trust that I will continue learning with each bunny who comes to me.

*Spider*
24-08-2009, 06:52 PM
Of course I won't mind Sarah Jane. I still have got all her treats here. We can give that to her before bonding as they were all for her anyway! :lol:

XMissySJx
24-08-2009, 07:00 PM
Of course I won't mind Sarah Jane. I still have got all her treats here. We can give that to her before bonding as they were all for her anyway! :lol:

so shes a little fat piggy and cant argue with any of them as she will be too round :D:D

like the plan

*Spider*
24-08-2009, 07:01 PM
so shes a little fat piggy and cant argue with any of them as she will be too round :D:D

like the plan

I'm always one with the good plans :lol:
Will dry some herbs for the 3 of them :)
I love it!
Only take a few mins in the oven!

clutterydrawer
24-08-2009, 07:11 PM

like the plan

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
that mental image made me chuckle so much :D