• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rambi scratched by Sierra

huppie

Mama Doe
Hi all

Sorry to cross-post but I really need some very urgent help because my bonding is going very badly indeed, I have just found a couple of very small scratches on Rambi's ears. They were caused by a fight with Sierra - I am trying to bond them. The bonding thread is here: http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=193992

Any help would be very appreciated! Thanks

PS Do I need to do anything about the scratches? They are very small (a couple of mm) and not bleeding although I can see some blood.

A panicky Emma

Just make sure the cuts are clean with some mild salty water or diluted hibiscrub if you have it. Keep an eye on them, Beau chewed his bonding scratches red raw!

Just make sure the cuts are clean with some mild salty water or diluted hibiscrub if you have it. Keep an eye on them, Beau chewed his bonding scratches red raw!

oh my word, that is a worry - will watch carefully!

My last bond was a doddle and I always wondered 'can it really be that bad' - now I know the answer is clearly Yes!

Back