• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO Kris Starlights/ Serenity and Eleanor/UD Photos

mich8

Alpha Buck
Hi
What an awful journey today.....
Just to let you know that Serenity and Eleanor and my bun are doing ok.

Other bun is safely back to other rescue.

Will update with photos tomorrow.

Last edited:
Oh sorry you had such a bad journey! Kris's laptop is broken so it may be a couple of days before she's online, I will pass the message on :)

Well all is going ok with these 3.

Serenity seems to be the calm quiet one :love:

Eleanor has a mind of her own..... Think i know who will be boss here :love:

Just a few pics of them all together.

The first two were taken yesterday after an awful trip back.

PICT2881.jpg

PICT2906.jpg

This one was taken today. Eleanor seems to be able to just get herself out of the photo each time (bless her)

PICT2931.jpg

Aww what fab pics!
I need to post you Serenity and Eleanor's vaccination cards as Kris left them in my car :lol:
If you PM me you address I will send them off :)

Aww what fab pics!
I need to post you Serenity and Eleanor's vaccination cards as Kris left them in my car :lol:
If you PM me you address I will send them off :)

:wave::wave::wave:

Ok will do.

Well Kris might have left them in the car................. but I had not even thought about vaccs cards :oops:

When I took other gorgeous bun back to other rescue.... I ended up with a mum and 3 babies coming back with me to foster :love::love::love:
So I have been really really busy today. Thats on top of my giant who is not well at the moment and a bun that has a sore hock.

Will be glad to get some sleep tonight :lol::lol::lol:

:wave::wave::wave:

Ok will do.

Well Kris might have left them in the car................. but I had not even thought about vaccs cards :oops:

When I took other gorgeous bun back to other rescue.... I ended up with a mum and 3 babies coming back with me to foster :love::love::love:
So I have been really really busy today. Thats on top of my giant who is not well at the moment and a bun that has a sore hock.

Will be glad to get some sleep tonight :lol::lol::lol:

He was my bun :(:(:(:(:( He wouldn't bond with my rabbit Pickle and they got into several fights. He was my dream rabbit and he was such a sweet heart... just not with the other bunnies :roll: He was a RIGHT bully :( Such a shame.

Hi

Yes I know he was :cry::cry::cry:
It is always awful if you just cant get them to bond.
I gave him a nice big cuddle when we got there :love:
Some good news on this though is.... I think the plan is to try and bond him with another lovely bun that is there. If you look on the website she is called Daisy. I know she lovely because I also fostered her for a couple of months.

They would make a lovely pair.....

Back