• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

would just like to say that matt...

biscandmatt1

Wise Old Thumper
... is sat here next to me and thinks he is being helpful by randomly pressing the laptop keys!!! :love:

he's doing that inbetween grooming my covers that are on the settee aswell! :love:

lol... yeh, probably! he actually tried signing into facebook the other day as 'errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr'! :lol: i don't even have facebook on there! :shock:

Bless him. I always have animals running across the key board typing random messages to people :lol:

:lol: it's well cute though, they must love the sound of the keys. they are so clever though, they distract me by going in the kitchen so i put the laptop down and go to get them, and they sneak back and tap the keys and then jump up on the settee and sit in my place!!! loads of times i just sit on the floor and let them have the settee, it's easier that way! :lol:

Back