• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The foster bunnies

Lib_n_bunny

Wise Old Thumper
Whoever gets either of these girlies will be a lucky mummy!

Poppet is happily sat on my knee watching CSI:
buns003-1.jpg

And Jingles is the cheeky one, can get just about anywhere and loves to explore:
buns005-1.jpg

If anyone is interested, contact StarlightsRabbitResue :D

:love: lady erics:love: how come they don't seem completely bonkers like my nethie tho:? (ta for the link:D)

they have their moments, jingles particularly. It helps that we have mostly laminate flooring, so they can't tear about unless they are in the bedroom :D

hmmmm. landlord may not like the v expensive carpet taken up tho:? (hope he never sees the bits eric had a dig and chew at - or where i dropped the iron:oops: well, sofa looks better further back in the room:p).

funny when eric runs full pelt into the kitchen tho - slate floor. daft thing blends in perfectly:roll:

have you tried either girl to be a proper friend for beau?

Not with him being poorly. I will probably try Poppet with him when he is better, but if anyone else comes forward wanting to home her before then then I'm more than happy to give her up - I don't think this little girl will be tricky to home at all!

Back