• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Noah's new ginger ear muffs!

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
As you know, our Noah doesn't really think he's a bun! :roll: I swear he thinks he's a cat! Here he is with Thomas our old cat snuggled on the bed with Thomas's tail for ear muffs! :shock::lol::love:

Aint it a hard life! :lol:

DSCF3982.jpg
DSCF3983.jpg

Thanks guys - I love this little man to bits! He spends most of the night asleep in between us in bed :love: He knows when it's bed time & quite often will be on the bed before us! :lol:

Well Jill (Luvabun) has got Totti who is a snoozehound, we have Edison is one of only two buns who sleep on my chest, and then we have Jim who is also happy to snooze in your arms (Katie7's Frankie is his snoozin' brother).

Yeah, it's a white bun thang!!!

Well Jill (Luvabun) has got Totti who is a snoozehound, we have Edison is one of only two buns who sleep on my chest, and then we have Jim who is also happy to snooze in your arms (Katie7's Frankie is his snoozin' brother).

Yeah, it's a white bun thang!!!

OOOh that post was my 5,000th and now I'm a Warren Veteran, as if I wasn't feeling old enough already.....

Then there's Jane with Bernie & Mr Bean - who are both white & like their kip! :lol:

Defo in their 'white' genes! :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: I laughed out loud when I saw Noah's :love::love::love: photo.
PS I agree with the comments on white bunnies. I think they are lazy.:?

Back