• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A quick question about lops

Oompa-Loompa

Warren Veteran
Does it take longer for them to grow into their ears? Or is Bella just a bit of an uppy eared rabbit wannabe? :lol:
2cduxqe.jpg

One of her ears looks loppy on this picture but it doesn't always :lol: She looks like Dumbo most of the time :lol:

She'll be a 'helicopter ' bun then. I have several of those whose ears dont' know what to do so do a bit of each. One goes up and one goes down.:D

Haha yeah that's exactly what her ears do! :lol: I take it she'll always look like that then? She's supposed to be a pure bred lop..:?
I certainly don't mind though,it definitely suits her personality!

I prefer helecopter lops to normal lops to be honest. I think they look cheekier :lol: My Squishy was one, and Wookie is too :love::love:

you have a bella too :D !!!! she is totally gorgeous, my inlaws had a lop years ago when me and my other half 1st met, that was indesisive about what to do with their ears. i thought it made them quite quirky and added to their massive personality xx

Back