• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My lovely four enjoying the sunshine in my garden + video!

nursecroft

Wise Old Thumper
Am really enjoying having my four babies bonded, really is a dream come true i thought it wouldbe impossible to sit in my garden looking at them playing,eating and lounging around together :D still cant get over it really!

VIDEO http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ni9zJw2ccB8

020720092605.jpg

020720092607.jpg

020720092608.jpg

020720092609.jpg

020720092619.jpg

020720092618.jpg

020720092611.jpg

020720092602.jpg

020720092621.jpg

020720092622.jpg

120720092635.jpg

120720092636.jpg

Our pad :D

120720092639.jpg

120720092640.jpg

120720092641.jpg

120720092643.jpg

Last edited:
Amazing! Do you have something blocking around the garden as im scared to let mine run freely around the garden i need some chicken wire or something, they have a huge run though me and my fiance bought a few and joint them together they love it! your bunnies are gorgeous by the way!

Amazing! Do you have something blocking around the garden as im scared to let mine run freely around the garden i need some chicken wire or something, they have a huge run though me and my fiance bought a few and joint them together they love it! your bunnies are gorgeous by the way!

No actually I checked the garden thoroughly and the fencing is all very secure, its block concrete at the bottom and then solid fencing. Luckily my buns dont dig but they are only allowed free range supervised of course. Dreamer needs plenty of run up for his huge binkies down the garden, saffy and joey also have mad 5 minutes going absolutely flat out around the graden, they have their racetrack route, its sooo funny to watch! Need a faster camera for that though!!

Aww brilliant video! Dreamer is hilarious, i love that face buns pull when we try to stroke them, that "stop touching me" look.

Lovely photo's, your bunnies are all gorgeous! :love:

Thanks guys! If it wasnt for this forum i wouldnt have my gorgeous dreamer and theres no way i would have been able to bond my four.... ive learnt so much since i joined in a year and a half and am still learning, so thankyou! x

Last edited:
Those are some gorgeous buns. :love:

But I am a little concerned. Don't you think you could give them a couple toys? :? Poor buns have practically nothing in their living area!! :lol:

Those are some gorgeous buns. :love:

But I am a little concerned. Don't you think you could give them a couple toys? :? Poor buns have practically nothing in their living area!! :lol:

:shock: I was worried for a minute there!! Then realised you were joking :lol: they have more toys than that, a whole box more... i rotate them so they dont get bored with the same ones :oops: people do say they're a tad spoilt :roll:

:shock: I was worried for a minute there!! Then realised you were joking :lol: they have more toys than that, a whole box more... i rotate them so they dont get bored with the same ones :oops: people do say they're a tad spoilt :roll:

:shock: They have a whole BOX more? Oh they are definitely spoiled! :lol:

It really looks like they have a great set-up. Very lucky (and gorgeous!) buns. :)

Great piccies! Love the smudgy grey one - is that Tinkerbell? She's got such a little scrunched up face and little chubby paws :love: Great video aswell!

I could sit and watch my lot play all day :oops:

Last edited:
Back