• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Flopsy....a little better today

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
She is very tired and doesnt want to get up today :( :(

She doesnt seem in any pain ..in fact she appears very calm... but she just wants to lay down .. so im leaving her be for now ...

perhaps this time her kidneys are finaly going ... :(..but then she did this once before and pulled around :?...so some vibes would be good .

Last edited:
sending all my love to you flopsy xxx
i'm back home now angie and rebecca is feeling a bit better so if you need me for vets or anything let me know x

well...i just cant believe it ...not only is Flops still here but she has eaten carrot , pellets and spinach and is now exploring ...albeit slowly..my living room ..:shock:

i real realy thought her time had come last night ... she was just as the vet had described if her kidneys were to fail ..:shock:...i said goodbye when i tucked her up ..she looked tired but comfy and i expected her to fall asleep and not wake this morning ...:?

bless her .... shes not quite ready to give up just yet ..and today her eyes are brighter again ...yesterday they had a dull sheen to them ..

i know each time she does this we get nearer the end ...but i think we will take each day or even each hour as it comes ... i love my old girl :love::love:

sending you lots of kisses flopsy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :love:
would come and give you them in person but your mummy still has germs :roll:

oh angie im pleased she is a little better and wish there was a magic wand i would send it straight up to you x

Back