• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh no you don't!

Flip

New Kit
Whilst searching through pictures of the one rabbit wrecking crew that was my dear little Parsley I came across a this picture taken about a month or so ago.
Now the little wiggle nose was well known for moving her bed, her hay, infact anything that wasn't nailed down. But this little display was what greeted me after I had left the room to to pick up another bag to dispose of her unwanted hay, ripped up mail (and a much loved pair of jeans she had got her furry little paws on somehow).

Something tells me she did not approve of me trying to clean the house.
I was greeted after but 3 minutes maximum by a bomb site.
Her litter tray upended (hence the lovely scattering in the background), a blanket kindly watered with the best a bunny can create herself, every last bit of hay in the room covering the floor, and madam herself happily rolling, digging in, and generally working into my poor suffering carpet, a large pile of hay she had obviously just removed from her bed.

Oh and yes, that is a headset she stole in the front of the shot o_O

Destruction.jpg

Aww thats one cute homewrecker ;) :lol: World record pace, maximum destruction, bunny olympics contender I think ;) :D:lol:

Ah she was always ready to let me know when she didn't approve of anything (and I mean anything) I did. Anything from cleaning, to singing along to the radio.
Didn't like to have her favourite songs murdered by me I think ;)

Back