• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Group of Four Are Here!

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
These are the bunnies from this thread
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=192748
who arrived tonight
This is the cage they arrived in..not what they have been or will be kept in

Meet.from l to r, Toby, Harriet, Rex and Stanley:love:

TobyHarrietRexStanley.jpg

and here is Toby and his mum Harriet

Tobyharriet.jpg

and Harriet and Rex
Harrietstanley.jpg

Last edited:
Are they all in good health Jill? they all look well for there age and my offer to help with housing still stands.:)

Well we had had a couple of people interested in offering them a home but think the offers may dry up because..bad news
the 3 boys all have front teeth probs..need trimming regularly
however may improve with diet and being trimmed professionally as lady has been trimming them herself with nail clippers:roll:
and they have been fed..
"lots of fruit..lots of veg..and milky choc covered dog biscuits!"..(nope I'm not joking the lady gave me the box of milky-biks for dogs:censored:)
no pellets..no hay

Last edited:
Well we had had a couple of people interested in offering them a home but think the offers may dry up because..bad news
however may improve with diet and being trimmed professionally as lady has been trimming them herself with nail clippers:roll:
and they have been fed..
"lots of fruit..lots of veg..and milky choc covered dog biscuits!"..(nope I'm not joking the lady gave me the box of milky-biks for dogs:censored:)
no pellets..no hay

Oh the poor boys, I can imagine the state of their incisors as the same thing has been done to Marion :cry:

I want them even more now, but really don't have anywhere big enough for a group at the moment :(

and they have been fed..
no pellets..no hay

That diet is terrifying! Poor buns :(

I'm glad they are here to, but if any of the people who expressed an interest are still willing to take them on..keeping in mind their front teeth, can they please pm me.
I think homing this aged group will not be easy:(

I'm glad they are here to, but if any of the people who expressed an interest are still willing to take them on..keeping in mind their front teeth, can they please pm me.
I think homing this aged group will not be easy:(

Do they have bad teeth because of there diet and no chew toys or is it a medical problem Jill?

OMG Jill how on earth can anyone think it's acceptable to feed them such things & clip their teeth with nail clippers! :shock::evil: People never cease to astound me :evil:

I so hope with the right care & attention, this little group will blossom :love::love::love:

What a good looking group of bunnies :love:

I do hope they all get a good home together,it would be such a shame to have to split them up and lets hope a better diet might make a difference to their teeth.

Back