• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new 10 x 4 run arrived this week :o) U/D Bunny flap in !!

Julia123

Warren Veteran
..... and I put it together last night, it was weird as the e-bay shop where I got it from has now been taken down but it is fantastic quality and the service excellent.

This morning house bunnies Daisy & Ben tried it out

CIMG2326.jpg

CIMG2325.jpg

I'm going to be putting a cat flap into the garage wall on the left and building them a pen and new home in there

CIMG2324.jpg

CIMG2327.jpg

They don't seem happy as house bunnies and don't venture off my rug (to poo and wee even :roll:) so they are on the move - they love it out there already but will have to bring them in tonight until pen and flap done.

My garden now looks like this ...:lol::lol::lol:

CIMG2328.jpg

Thats Bungle and Nushka's pad on the right :D

I'm putting up a gate at the end of my conservatory so they can each have run on the grass and patio - taking it in turns :D

Last edited:
I love your set up. I am also gutted that the ebay shop has gone as I'd have recommended the supplier for sure.

Pretty please can I use your photos to show people what they can do for their bunnies (for our ARC rehoming information).

Helen:D

That looks amazing!
I've only really had Squidgy, and my first bunny Flopsy who were happy as house bunnies. I tried some of the others inside, but they much prefered it out!
I'm not surprised yours like it outside - fabulous!

Fab :D - looks a bit asymetrical tho - you should do the same down the other side .... I'm sure we could find some buns to put in there ... :rolleyes:

Awww thanks, glad you like it :D The main shed and runs (22 x 4ft) to the right are Bungle & Nushkas. Ben and Daisy only have the 10 x 4 ft run at the moment - today I am going to buy a cat flap and hope it tells me how to put it though a brick wall :shock::shock: Then comes the garage conversion.... hmmm that will keep me busy and out of trouble for a while !! :lol:

You are so dedicated to your bunnies, and what fantastic set-ups they have. A model bunny owner !!!

Just got back from shops:-

1 x brick chisel
1 x mallot
1 x bag of sand & cement
1 x cat flap

........... wish me luck !!

Well 4 and a half hours later and ..... I DID IT !!! I put the bunny flap in :D:D

The hole ..... Oh my this was HARD work !!

Front
CIMG2335.jpg

Back
CIMG2337.jpg

Ta daaaa !!!! Mortar still drying...

CIMG2340.jpg

And with run & step in situ :D

CIMG2346.jpg

BUT.... the inside still needs work... :lol:

CIMG2349.jpg

Back