• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lionheads...

As a baby when he was all fluffy...
Charlie.jpg

and now he's older, he has weird tufty hair :lol::love:
LGIM0221.jpg

he decided he was half lop in this photo, he changes his mind a lot!

Here's ours :)

Mimi -think she's resembling a brush head at the minute due to moulting :lol:
DSCF3948.jpg

Eve
DSCF3959.jpg

Ruby with her partner Harry
DSCF3347.jpg

Libby is a lionhead lop - although you can't tell from here how fuffy she is round her face
DSCF3942.jpg

Toby again is a lionhead lop
DSCF3575.jpg

Finally Wilson our headtilt bunny with his wifey Alice
DSCF3937.jpg

Here is my gorgeous Gloria - named because she is like a 50s glamorous film star, blond with red lippy:lol:

Gloria001.jpg

Gloria002.jpg

Basil when he was a housebun:love:

bunnies518.jpg
bunnies521.jpg

and with his wife Twinkle:love::love:

Photo-0025.jpg

If you are looking there is a mum and daughter in my signature looking for a home:love:

I love Lionheads. They're all lovely pictures, especially Bigwig and Strawberry:love:

(can we have a Chester piccie thread soon please)

I love Lionheads. They're all lovely pictures, especially Bigwig and Strawberry:love:

(can we have a Chester piccie thread soon please)

Strawberry says thank you very much!

He is in the dog house today so pleased that someone appears to love him.

Oh dear, what has he done?:lol:

The other day he ate an entire strawberry plant. Today he has eaten an entire parsley plant, mint plant and gerbera leaving just stalks! I was soooo cross with him! They were on top of his hutch (a good 3 foot jump) and he managed to get up there and polish them all off in 10 minutes while I made lunch!

Well here are my buns :D the black one is lop mix w/ a lionhead but she doesn't really have lop ears lol then mr.binky is pure bred lionhead and has a cute little mane but it mats up alot lol
2ikwdpg.jpg

Back