• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

we've been to scotland for a wedding :-)

it was my sisters wedding so we went up for the week. the children were page boys and flower girls and they looked fab :love: :love: :love:

alldressedup.jpg

weddingparty.jpg

weddingkieran.jpg

weddingjas.jpg

weddingisaac.jpg

weddinglauren.jpg

weddingconfab.jpg

Those pics are lovely, i particularly like the one of your wee girl (4 down) she is really pretty in it with a wee model like pose!
Wher was the wedding? The hall looks amazing with all the log cabin type effect.

thanks :) i was really chuffed with that pic of jas as it was just a chance one :)

the wedding was in dundee at piperdam :) we stayed there for a week with family in one of the cabins... total luxury!!!

Wee boys in kilts just HAVE to have ginger hair! I know cos I have one too. They are just phenomenal! :D My two were 5 and 3 at a family wedding and had a fabulous time running around in their kilts and generally just showing off. Magic

Your kids are just absolutely lovely. Glad you had a nice time. :wave:

Back