• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fingers crossed I think we now have......U/D With Pics

holidayhutch

Warren Veteran
A trio:D In a moment of madness this morning I decided to pop Milly and Monty, in a run with Munch the little bun that came to us via Social Services who was looking for a new home. 5 minutes of chasing and much humping and they are all cuddled up in the litter tray eating hay and grooming each other.
Am checking on them every 15 minutes but have now been together for 4 hours and so far so good. Am going to move them to a bigger area shortly and see what happens then.

Last edited:
Still going o.k though have moved them back into the smaller space as they were snubbing each other sat in 3 of the 4 corners. They are now munching hay again and cuddled up in the smaller run.

Still going o.k though have moved them back into the smaller space as they were snubbing each other sat in 3 of the 4 corners. They are now munching hay again and cuddled up in the smaller run.

That's great news that they like each other so obviously.

TBH, I'd keep the area really small for a good 3-4 days minimum (I normally do a week for a trio) just to be sure that it's working, as by increasing the space, you give them the opportunity to 'change their minds' and go sit as far away as they can.

Hope it continues to go so well.:D

Helen

That's great news that they like each other so obviously.

TBH, I'd keep the area really small for a good 3-4 days minimum (I normally do a week for a trio) just to be sure that it's working, as by increasing the space, you give them the opportunity to 'change their minds' and go sit as far away as they can.

Hope it continues to go so well.:D

Helen

I've had them in a 4x3 enclosure initially and moved them to a 6x3. They have spent the night together in a 6x3 hutch, no scuffles and checked on them at 5.30am when I got up and they were all snuggled up together grooming:D

Time to squash Monty
AATrio.jpg

Hay Munching
AATrio2.jpg

I am so in love with these 3, Monty and Milly never used to come to the door when I opened the hutch, they just sat and waited to see if I had anything interesting for them. Now all 3 practically fall out of the door and are pushing each other out of the way for attention:lol:

Back