• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Darling Fidget (Sorry lots of pics)

SisterMoonbeam

Mama Doe
Just found out that my gorgeous girl has chronic liver disease :cry::cry::cry:. I am going to let her enjoy what time she has left as best i can and as soon as she shows any signs of diminished life then decisions will be made. I am absolutely devastated, she is my little baby and i don't know what i will do without her :cry:. She had her first birthday on thursday :(. Just wanted to share all her best pictures, to show what a special little girl she is......

...Love you Fig!

With her sisters
28092008633.jpg

CIMG1605.jpg

CIMG1606.jpg

Photo75.jpg

Photo64.jpg

DSC00159.jpg

Photo123.jpg

Photo121.jpg

DSC00074.jpg

DSC00207.jpg

CIMG2392.jpg

DSC00643.jpg

CIMG2385.jpg

My Baby :love:

Awww she's far too pretty to be ill :cry::cry: At least she has had the best life possible with you and Frankie and has lots of more love to look forward too :love::love:

I'm so sorry you've had such devstating news about your beautiful girl :cry: Hoping you get to spend lots more quality time together xxx

Back