• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding perks :)

Bellatrix18

Warren Scout
Yesterday I started bonding my slightly grumpy boy Mork with Bronwyn. I wake up (after spending the night on the floor with them just in case :roll: ) to see them sat touching noses :D

But the best thing is Mork never lets me stroke him for more than a second and usually just 'tolerates' me. But he has been asking for nose rubs and even grinding his teeth at me all morning!!!! The fact that some of his fear and nervousness seems to have melted away over night means more to me than anything in the world!

Best day ever! :D :D

Pics to follow (when I find my camera!)

Fluffy never liked being picked up and would bite....until he bonded with Daisy then he would let you pick him up.Daisy never objected to being picked up as she was handled from an early age,I often wondered if he saw her being picked up and realised there was nothing to worry about:?

Back