• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pooh Bear's arrived - updated pg 2

Mackers

Wise Old Thumper
Pooh's here - yay! No fights with Flora and Parsnip yet, just a few scuffles, chasing and fur pulling but on the whole it's very encouraging. I'll be issuing court proceedings under the 'Trades Description Act' against Starlights for describing Pooh as 'timid':lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:. Let's just say 'he's arrived'. Flora and Parsnip don't know what's hit them - he's a real livewire and humped them both the second he set eyes on them (Spider just laughed:shock::lol:). I can already see who's going to be the boss in this trio..................

Sorry the pictures have all come out huge. Couldn't get them to resize:?

Here's Pooh (otherwise known as 'Little Sh1t' :lol:)

21082009209.jpg

Piggie (or Pooh) in the middle

21082009203.jpg

Tucking into some lovelies

21082009205.jpg

Flora and Parsnip pretending he doesn't exist :lol:

22082009213.jpg

Last edited:
Awwww, he looks very much at home there already. :love::love: I'm glad it's going so well and he's really come out of his shell. :D

Looks like the little minx has settled himself right in!
Im glad you have him, he is one lovely bunny :) and he just looks like a nice filling in a bunny sandwich with your two gorgeous bunsters :) (especially in pic 2!)

Lovely pics!!,is Parsnip male or female? I ask because I'm going to be bonding a male to an already bonded male/ female pair and I just wondered how easy it was to add another male :)

Lovely pics!!,is Parsnip male or female? I ask because I'm going to be bonding a male to an already bonded male/ female pair and I just wondered how easy it was to add another male :)

Parsnip's male (and is Flora's brother so they've always been together). At the moment, Flora's being very submissive to Pooh and has even given him a little lick on his face. Parsnip is a little 'put out' for want of a better expression. He's not aggressive but he's been humping Flora as if to re-assert his authority. But then she humped him right back! Maybe it'll be Parsnip who's the 'boss' rather than Pooh - only time will tell. But there's certainly no outward aggression (so far) just chasing, fur pulling and the odd nip etc. Generally, they're all ignoring each other.

But ask me again in a week as they've only been together less than 24 hrs so far!!!

Looks good and sounds good so hopefully it will continue.Ozzie has just had his "op" so I'm waiting a couple of weeks.I did put his hutch in the garden but it caused upset with Daisy and Loppy [both free range] so I had to take him indoors,although they dont seem to mind the smell of him on me.Hopefully I will be posting pics like yours in a couple of weeks!!:D

Aww he looks like a little child who has arrived at a theme park bless him! :love:
Lovely to meet you and the buns :)

Pooh Bear - update

Update : 5.30pm - everyone snuggled up together:love: Mind you, there's been ample humping, fur pulling and chasing round before we got to this point. It's been so good today, I MAY even try putting them in part of the outside accommodation tomorrow. I'll see how they are overnight. Another sleepless night on the airbed coming up :lol::lol::lol:

There were three in the bed and the little one said.......

22082009223.jpg

Sucking up to Parsnip (since he's the boss)

22082009215.jpg

Checking out the (elderly:lol:) 'ladies'......

22082009219.jpg

Ah well .......... it was too good to last! All gone t*ts-up now! Two boys had a brief fight Saturday night/Sunday morning, resulting in a trip to the emergency vet for Parsnip (injured leg). Now having to give them brief supervised visits and then separate them again before fighting breaks out :roll: Keep repeating to self ....... "Patience is a virtue" :lol:

Back