• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I beginning to wonder....

Julia123

Warren Veteran
.... if I really am going to end up a lonely mad old bunny lady :lol::lol:

I've just been sat in my living room (which smells of bunny pee) looking at all the hay on the floor and started to think that it was 'normal' and if people didn't like it then they could bog off...

... then I remembered my sane friends wouldn't allow me to get away with it, so tomorrow is big clean up day :lol::lol::lol:

... it really does make me wonder what I would end up like left to my own devices :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thanks goodness for friends eh !! :shock::shock::shock::lol::love:

Are you saying there's something wrong with a house strewn with hay and full of bunnies ??

I think I've been away from the 'real world' too long :lol::lol:

I'm too far gone now for the reality check *wonders if I have any sane friends* :?

I call my mam crazy cat lady... I'm just crazy animal lady :lol:
My room is full of bags of hay, and food, and bedding, and a litter tray on my floor, and toys, and a tunnel and hamster balls, and bird treats left out... :roll:

Who says that bunny poo and hay on the floor are not normal? :?
No piece of furniture looks good unless it's been scratched by cats and chewed by rabbits. :) A bit of cat and rabbit hair on the furniture and clothes is also a nice touch.
Friends? Who needs them?

I try to stay away from the crazy lady image as much as possible, my house is tidy, except the bunny room, and my kitten uses her scratching post (or my arm) rather than the furniture...I'd hate to end up with that kind of stereotype attached to me, even though I'm well known for loving my animals :)

Every already thinks I am the crazy animal person.

Kaspers condo takes up half my room and then hay is everywere pluse food/ food baskests.Half my cloest has horse bridles, bits . hackmores halters in it.
All the furries sleep in my room at night and then Im at the barn alot !

I've just been sat in my living room (which smells of bunny pee) looking at all the hay on the floor.... tomorrow is big clean up day ....

:wave: are you me? do i come to the board with another name when i'm asleep???
moved the buns upstairs last night so i can bottom out the lving room today and get (most of) the hay off the floor, splash diluted vinegar about and hope for the best! :lol:

people thought i was mad before i got the bunnies, so nothing new there. anyway, better go, got to take some protective covering off the carpet...:?

hmmm........my daughter already calls me crazy rabbit lady when she talks about me to her friends.....my mother has given up on my sanity I think.....I don't mind a bit of hay on the floor or a few poops here and there,I do try and make sure its cleaned up when I have visitors though but ,you know, its my house ,not theirs. :?

I admit I am a crazy rabbit lady & gave up trying to be 'normal' ages ago :lol: If folk can't cope with hay & bunny poo, then it's best not to come to our house! :lol:

I do try honestly to make sure everything is free of hay & poop, but some days it's just not possible! :lol:

My garden is tidier than my house :oops:

The living room floor is covered in hay atm because the house rabbits had a sack full of hay to play with :lol:

TBH I hate housework with a passion and resent spending what little spare time I have doing housework.

I'm starting to feel better about myself :D
I have the odd strand of hay here and there indoors, and a cupboard full of treats and spare toys, a drawer for my spare blankets...Other than that, it's not like I find my bed full of bunny poops most nights or anything :roll:

The living room floor is covered in hay atm because the house rabbits had a sack full of hay to play with :lol:

TBH I hate housework with a passion and resent spending what little spare time I have doing housework.

Dito! I hate house work! I have had a friend to stay and obviously wanted the place to be clean so spend hours hoovering all the way (with my new Henry!) and today its back to a dump again! I dont know why I bother!

When my friends come round i dont even bother just a quick sweep. If they dont like it to bad they dont have to come round. After all its the bunnies house.

Me too! I hate housework. Good job I don't have many visitors :lol:

Most of the bunny mess in my house lately has been Saffy's fur! Big moult going on!
Of course their are still bits of hay and a few poos here and there. I will tidy it up some before company comes around, but this house belongs to humans AND buns and if they don't like it I am fine to show them the door!
My Pug and buns are my life and I think that's okay!:D

my BF thinks i'm a mad bunny lady lol. He pointed out this morning, that now Jose has her own room, she has more room on a size to space ratio than we do! :lol:

Back