• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

for Noisette fans...

coco1200

Warren Veteran
heres a few more pictures of my giant papillon, Noisette... she loves nothing more than a head massage, and will PESTER you for ages until you give her one. She goes into this semi-trance state when you do it for a while, and she eventually nods off :lol:

me giving her favourite head massage
DSC_0181.jpg

going... going...
DSC_0198.jpg

gone! :lol:my sleeping girlie :love:
DSC_0186.jpg

and a video to show how laid back she is - head massages! it was medicine time, and had a cuddle to say what a good girl she was!

heres a couple more previous entries which I don't think I posted, to show her when she isn't pestering me :lol:

DSC_0184.jpg

DSC_0177.jpg

DSC_0133.jpg

:love::love::love::love:

Denise... get in the que! :lol::lol::lol:

She is absolutely stunning Jan... love her eyelashes :love: Bless her :love: I need to come see her... and Oscie of course ;) ;) xXx

thank you all!

OMG she is stunning!!! :love::love::love: I love her name too, I take it your a fan of the Noisettes??
I'm not at all actually! I work at a boarding kennel, and long before the Noisettes came out, there was a beautiful Cavalier puppy in called Noisette, and I loved the name from there onwards! It means 'Hazelnut' in french, and I just thought it suited her so well :love: Her name is pronounced 'Noir-zet' but I still haven't got the hang of it :lol::lol:

Stunning :D I don't think I've ever seen a bun like Noisette before, their so gorgeous I'm suprised there not more common! (I may want one now :oops::oops: all Noisettes fault! hehe :lol: )

What a stunning bun! How much does she weigh?! Her markings are beautiful!

aah thank you! She weights about 5.2kgs now, but is on a diet to put some weight on after being poorly. She used to weigh ALOT more when I first got her, she was rather overweight!

Back