• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mr Bean- Anyone for Some GOOD News ?

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Well miracles might just happen. Mr Bean had a severe lower Respiratory Tract problem and a grossly enlarged Liver and right Kidney. Me and Christabel discussed our options and agreed on the paliative care route.

Mr B has been on Depocillin injections for several weeks and we thought it was just a matter of time before the inevitable happened. We even used Dexafort (steroid) to help his breathing as we were convinced we were talking in terms of maybe days rather than weeks before Mr B had to leave us.

On examination earlier this week I thought his Kidney and Liver felt more normal. But I kept telling myself it was just wishful thinking.
His breathing has definately been better though and his lung sounds have significantly reduced.
I didn't get my hopes up and resisted the temptation to keep examining him. Well this evening I gave him another check over and his Liver and Kidney feel ALMOST NORMAL :shock: His lungs sound better too :shock:

I am absolutely astounded. It is looking like he has been battling a widespread Pasteurellosis and after weeks of treatment the Depocillin is finally getting on top of the infection.

I hope I am not going to regret this post but I just have to tell you the apparently FANTASTIC news !! :D :D :D

fabulous! mr bean is lijke a tedy bear we love him!:love: so pelased at how well he is doing have to go phone mum who keeps asking about him (her computer is broken and she is without ru!!!) x

fabulous! mr bean is lijke a tedy bear we love him!:love: so pelased at how well he is doing have to go phone mum who keeps asking about him (her computer is broken and she is without ru!!!) x

Oh no :shock:

*shudders at the very thought of no RU*.....................:oops:

Back