• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I catured a stry bunny yesterday

hare-um scare-um

Warren Scout
Just before launch time yesterday I looked out of the window and saw a bun under a caravan across the road, so went to ask if it was theirs no it wasn't, they said it was hanging around since the night before and they thought it was a wildie(it was a domestic agouti). I couldn't catch it my self so i rang a lady down the road who rescues and rehomes buns and small animals to see if she could help but she was baby sitting, fortunately she new who the bun belonged to and that there was two escapees. The buns belonged to the daughter in law of a local chippie owner, so she rang the chippie lady and she came to capture the runaway. Well chippie lady and I chased the bun up and down the road inand out of gardens for three quarters of an hour until the heavens opened and all both of us were wet through and bun too. She finally took refuge under a car by now she was tired and I managed to grab her, poor little mite screamed blue murder but a least she was captured. The other escapee was recaptured later by a neighbour. Aparantly the buns escaped from their garden on sunday night. The owners are going to up grade the bunny proofing of their garden, and as a thank you they bought me a nice bottle of wine

So glad the story had a happy ending. Hopefully their bunny-proofing will be really effective...:?

Back