• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nic cubes.

halfpenny

Wise Old Thumper
Does anybody know where I would find nic cubes in Aberdeen, or do you have to buy on-line. We've tried the nearest B&Q with no luck, and will try the bigger one next, which is a bit futher away, but who else supplies them.

I think B&Q stopped stocking them. Apparently Costco have them in for £10 a pack (don't know how many grids) although I don't know if you have any costco's up in Scotland....

my local b&q didn't stock them but ordered them in for me. you can get the product info from the b&q website, if you have any probs with the product info, let me know, i still have it written down somewhere!

em xx

There are at least 3 costcos in Scotland Aberdeen Glasgow and Edinburgh. They have had them in for 3 weeks in newcastle and have tons of em, but ring to check! You also have to be a member.

Thanks everyone, it looks like screwfix will be the easiest supplier.
What is the normal amount of cubes used for a 'run'. Hopefully she will have run of the room, most of the day, but I would be happier if she is closed in overnight- no real reason other than habit, I suppose.
Saying that, I am having a problem getting her to come out of her dog crate, is that normal. I have left the door open all day and she has only wandered out a couple of times. Long term, if she continues to recover I think I will need to look for a companion- but don't tell Mike I've said this yet.:p

Back