• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Double Trouble Again....................

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
My garden is now officially a complete wreck and Sir Victor and Lady Lydia have done most of the damage :roll:

014-20.jpg

013-25.jpg

012-29.jpg

011-29.jpg

Lyds hocks were bandage free for a few hours today :)
008-31.jpg

007-35.jpg

006-47.jpg

005-42.jpg

001-50.jpg

003-57.jpg

004-44.jpg

:D

Lady Lydia is afflicted with poor Captain Carrot's problem - those ears are clearly picking up evil messages from other sources...and I suspect nethie involvement. It's always the small ones.....

What beautiful bunnies! I agree that they can't possibly do anything naughty...far too gorgeous!

I have to say, most breeds I can tell straight away, but these two stump me! rex x conti?! Beautiful!

Ali and Teddy xx

What lovely photos :)

I think we need an RU 'sticky' thread with pictures to make you smile. That way, when any of us need to be cheered up, we go to the thread containing the most lovely photos and instantly feel better. That last photo would be a prime candidate :D (and we'd need a couple of Insp Morse :))

Back