• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Big Day For Amber

Michelleox

Mama Doe
.....she's at last meeting her future husbun tomorrow:D:D:D

After finding a bun (Bugsy from FF's), the trauma of speying (on my part!!) getting the hutch delivered and making the run, bonding day is tomorrow!

Please can i have some bonding and good behaviour vibes? Also please send some Good Luck vibes to Victoria69 from Fat Fluffs who is going to do the hard work...she may need them;)

Oh and a very valuable tip i'd like to pass on: if you are buying a hutch, make sure you measure everything properly, i mean PROPERLY:oops: hutches like the Ryedale ones are very well made and you can't take them apart:lol: Four men and a dismantlement of a door, the hutch is now in position.

Oooh, how exciting.
Good luck for the bonding, ill look forwards to loads of pics when you get them back as a happy couple!

I saw your little man last night at Vickie's (39 not 69!!) - he was busy putting his foot down when Peanut was introduced to the bachelor pad! Vickie's a pro bonder ... Looking forward to the wedding pics :) x

I saw your little man last night at Vickie's (39 not 69!!) - he was busy putting his foot down when Peanut was introduced to the bachelor pad! Vickie's a pro bonder ... Looking forward to the wedding pics :) x

(don't tell her i said 69!!:oops:)

I've heard that Vickie is the bonding queen, i hope she keeps her reputation going!:lol:

Peanut is lovely, he would be my second choice:love:

Peanut is lovely, he would be my second choice:love:

I fostered him for a couple of weeks and he's a SUPER bun - so friendly! IF (and it's a big if!) Bugsy & Amber don't hit it off there are plenty of other male suitors over at Vickie's :). Everything crossed for tom x

All is well in the bunny bonding house :lol::lol:

Amber is my dream diva, I so love a bun with attitude.

Michelle caved and fell instantly in love with Peanut's charm. Pics of the happy couple to follow :D

All is well in the bunny bonding house :lol::lol:

Amber is my dream diva, I so love a bun with attitude.

Are you SURE? I'm sat here waiting for a phone call from you screaming 'PLEASE COME AND GET YOUR WERE-RABBIT!!!!!!!'

I did warn you she is the bunny version of Naomi Campbell:lol:

Plenty of room for another diva :lol::lol:

I think Amber is waiting until she comes home Michelle as she's behaving like the perfect lady :lol::lol:

Fingers crossed for a quiet night, witching hour is upon us, watch this space ...

She's not, she's being a bunny :lol: Stop worrying Michelle, I've had far worse. They are both in the run in the garden chomping grass :D

Good luck Amber!!

re: ryedale hutches. I just got a 7 foot one and am so impressed with the quality! (Slightly worried about getting it in the flat when we move, but only the best for my boy! [If it doesn't go through the windows then I'm sure we could lift it over the wall...hmmm...maybe hire a forklift!!])

Vickie has done it again:D:D Sadly Peanut wasn't to Amber's liking:( but Bugsy has somehow charmed her:?:lol: Happy couple coming home tomorrow:love:

Thank you so much Vickie:wave:

Vickie has done it again:D:D Sadly Peanut wasn't to Amber's liking:( but Bugsy has somehow charmed her:?:lol: Happy couple coming home tomorrow:love:

Thank you so much Vickie:wave:

been peeking in at this thread to nose how the bonding has gone - maybe i will be able to find a lady friend for spoilt eric after all:D glad its gone well. don't seem to be many single small girly buns about tho:?

Back