PDA

View Full Version : holiday help..... Boarding

Jemma&Theo
21-08-2009, 06:55 PM
Although the hotel said i could take earl with me to Cornwall on holiday- i have decided against it.

I think the journey will be stressful and I dont want to be rushing back from trips to the beach to make sure he is ok etc.

For this reason I need a boarder- does anyone know one in the west midlands or off the M5 (en route to Cornwall from dudley) I dont want to drive too far out of our way.

They will have to be super good and play with him-and spot when he is ill. he is a house bun so will need indoor accomodation- its for 4 nights.

Anyone???

Thanks

Jemma

Rachie
21-08-2009, 07:00 PM
Tracy at RNGP is really good but she's in Rugby

The Bunnery may be more on your way, they have a few locations on your side of Birmingham. Have a looksie at their website www.thebunnery.co.uk

Jemma&Theo
21-08-2009, 07:03 PM
How much do they charge? their website isnt very informative

Rachie
21-08-2009, 07:22 PM
How much do they charge? their website isnt very informative

I boarded Oliver with Jo at the Cannock 'branch' as it was on our way away and she charged 6 a day then I think its 50p a day on top for the heating. I can't remember exactly though. Send them an email, I found them really helpful :)

Woodlouse
21-08-2009, 08:00 PM
Jacky at The Bunnery in Bromsgrove will be en-route to Cornwall. Probably about 5 minutes off Junction 4 of M5. Give her a call - I highly recommend both Bunneries in the midlands - my darlings don't go anywhere else x