• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

holiday help..... Boarding

Jemma&Theo

Mama Doe
Although the hotel said i could take earl with me to Cornwall on holiday- i have decided against it.

I think the journey will be stressful and I dont want to be rushing back from trips to the beach to make sure he is ok etc.

For this reason I need a boarder- does anyone know one in the west midlands or off the M5 (en route to Cornwall from dudley) I dont want to drive too far out of our way.

They will have to be super good and play with him-and spot when he is ill. he is a house bun so will need indoor accomodation- its for 4 nights.

Anyone???

Thanks

Jemma

How much do they charge? their website isnt very informative

I boarded Oliver with Jo at the Cannock 'branch' as it was on our way away and she charged £6 a day then I think its 50p a day on top for the heating. I can't remember exactly though. Send them an email, I found them really helpful :)

Jacky at The Bunnery in Bromsgrove will be en-route to Cornwall. Probably about 5 minutes off Junction 4 of M5. Give her a call - I highly recommend both Bunneries in the midlands - my darlings don't go anywhere else x

Last edited:
Back