• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cheeky chops

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Timmy :love::love::love:

swimmytimmy.jpg

Just to show how well he sits now :) He just has one tiny red bit on his leg now where he wees on it occassionally due to his arthritis

HPIM2291.jpg

There may be some more good news about Timmy soon, will just have to wait and see how things work out ;) Watch this space.................

I was hoping to post photos today of Timmy with his new friends, but after his accident earlier today he has now had to be seperated from them indefinately :(:(
I am absolutely gutted as things were looking so rosie for Timmy :cry: Now he is laying alone in a cage wrapped in blankets completely out of it :cry::cry::cry:

I was hoping to post photos today of Timmy with his new friends, but after his accident earlier today he has now had to be seperated from them indefinately :(:(
I am absolutely gutted as things were looking so rosie for Timmy :cry: Now he is laying alone in a cage wrapped in blankets completely out of it :cry::cry::cry:

I'm sorry he's had a nasty accident :( Give the gorgeous boy some nose rubs from me and some bunny kisses from Olly and Ebs

Back