• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How could anyone hurt something so beautiful?

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Smokey and Flopsey arrived here on Sunday. They didn't travel well but have settled in happily now :love:

Here is their original story http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=183285&highlight=smokey+flopsy

Flopsey was very wet when he arrived but after a bath and trim he has stayed perfectly dry all week :D and has been enjoying himself along with his brother in the garden.

They have now been renamed Otto and Onslow :love:

Otto ( was flopsey), how could anyone hurt this precious bunny :(

HPIM2283.jpg

HPIM2282.jpg

ottoweb.jpg

Onslow
HPIM2281.jpg

HPIM2290.jpg

onslowweb.jpg

Reading their original story has just made my eyes water :( .. wishing them the best of lives now. Look at that trusting face.....

I noticed!! Haven't been on much myself this week due to work. Hope you are ok hun xx

Fell over at the weekend and hurt my ankle, but spent the next day moving hutches around while Steve was getting lost in Walsall picking up these 2 bunnies, so ended up knackered and having to spend a few days in bed :roll:

:love: I was waiting for this thread :D You've made my day Liz :love:

Sorry it took so long, the pictures were taken Monday evening so you can see how quickly they have settled. :love: Especially considering Steve had to keep pulling over on the way home to check on them as they travelled so badly :(

Poor bunnies so glad they are safe and happy with you now. Can I be cheeky and ask where you got your green fencing from it would be ideal for to fence off part of my lawn.

Last edited:
Back