• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

North East Rescues ?

yup lol and the link to her webby is in her sig! shes very lovley and if your looking for a bunny she'll be more than happy to help u! :wave:

theres also pawz for thought, im sure someone from there is on here but not certain, theres also a small rescue in sunderland, roker i think, its still going but i dont know the ladys name, the one in washington doesnt take deal with buns anymore though just wildlife

theres also pawz for thought, im sure someone from there is on here but not certain, theres also a small rescue in sunderland, roker i think, its still going but i dont know the ladys name, the one in washington doesnt take deal with buns anymore though just wildlife

the lady from Pawz is Michelle but i dont think shes active on here anymore. The lady in Roker in Andrea and she runs Pipkins! Thats who i adopted my fletcher off - lovley lady!

Know the place WELL dad lives there well used to and see frount i go nerly everyday x

There is actually a lady that used to use Prince Bishop vets in leadgate that apparently rescues. If you call them they might be able to put you in touch with her..:)

Nopee !

there iss !

in consertt the corner pet store upstairss there is exept smokey was the onley rescue one i swere !

Ash, it's ok if you got your little bunny from a Pet Shop, lots of people on here got their first bunny from there. You are giving him a good home and that is what matters now.

Back