• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Digging solutions...

melaniejb

Mama Doe
Just wondering if any of you have any solutions for a house bunny who likes to dig? Albert has just got into digging and has managed to create 2 large holes in my mum's boyfriend's carpet whilst we went on holiday. At home he just goes through cardboard boxes, digging and tearing in them. Does anyone else have or use anything else? :?:?:?

Hi

We gave our Peter bun (who is a digger) a little sand pit, filled with kids play sand! He had a brillaint time!!! :love: :lol:

is the sand ok for them? Do they not eat it or get it in their eyes?

No because they kick it underneath them so it ends up behind them never in front of them. My peter and flopsy ahave never had a problem.
If you get kids play sand that is. If its suitable for kids its suitable for bunnies :lol:

No because they kick it underneath them so it ends up behind them never in front of them. My peter and flopsy ahave never had a problem.
If you get kids play sand that is. If its suitable for kids its suitable for bunnies :lol:

Fair enough :lol: might get one for her the weekend :D

we have just moved our shed so have a nice patch of earth, i had made it all level for the new shed and surprise surprise they have dug a dirty great hole!! maybe you can find a patch in the garden for them??

Back