• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

3 new rexy fosters

Woodlouse

Mama Doe
Meet my new foster girlies - three gorgeous mini-rexes called Flora, Stella and Mae. :love: :love: :love: They came into rescue on Wednesday, already spayed, and have been vaccinated today so are ready to start looking for their new forever homes.

Flora:
Flora.jpg

Mae:
Mae.jpg

Stella:
Stella2.jpg

All three enjoying toys in the run:
trio.jpg

:shock:.....:love: have these beautiful girls got to be kept together or would one like a very attractive boyfriend and enjoy the spoilt inside life? i understand rexes can have problems with sore hocks tho - how do they fare as house bunnies running about on carpet? how big does a mini rex grow? (sorry - lots of questions but they truly are stunning and i don't usually look at rex buns as they seem huge compared to eric:oops:).

:shock:.....:love: have these beautiful girls got to be kept together or would one like a very attractive boyfriend and enjoy the spoilt inside life? i understand rexes can have problems with sore hocks tho - how do they fare as house bunnies running about on carpet? how big does a mini rex grow? (sorry - lots of questions but they truly are stunning and i don't usually look at rex buns as they seem huge compared to eric:oops:).

Have PM'd you x

Size-wise these girls range from 1.7kg to 1.85kg - all adult, so no more growing and could all lose a little touch of weight.

Last edited:
:love::love::love:

Abi, they look so adorable, I would love to just touch their fur, it looks so velvety. Beautiful bunnies

Abi Bella sneaked into the house yesterday and chewed through the tv ariel :shock: lucky all switched off at the mains but she is now in disgrace please can I swap her for Flora :love:

i've seen them!!!

i've seen these girls in the flesh tonight and they are stunning:love: wonder if my landlord would mind me ripping up all of the carpet and replacing it with rex hock friendly stuff.....:p

Back