• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Random chasing in bonded buns?

kerry-123

Mama Doe
At times Joey seems to get over excited and starts running around the cage if I open it then ends up chasing Buddy, which seems to scare him a bit. They are fully bonded and both neutered, I mean some days I look at them and they are grooming eachother and lying next to eachother. I'm not sure why he's doing this??

It's probably just excitement. Do you usually feed them or let them out when you open the cage? As that's probably what Joey is expecting and so he just wants to get there first. :roll::lol:

Alfie sometimes chases Bubbles for no apparent reason, but it's never anything serious and they're all snuggled up again the next minute.

It's probably just excitement. Do you usually feed them or let them out when you open the cage? As that's probably what Joey is expecting and so he just wants to get there first. :roll::lol:

Alfie sometimes chases Bubbles for no apparent reason, but it's never anything serious and they're all snuggled up again the next minute.

Yeah it's normally when i open the cage door it's food or play time :lol: okay that's probs just it :)

Back