• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Yesterdays News..

Don't bother spending morning on this, use whole newspapers, we use the sun :lol: our bit for recycling, then put loads of hay on top of it.

Everyone collects old newspapers for us.

:shock:Did you find that in the UK???? I used to use it before we moved here and I miss it! It is a terrific product, a bit pricy though if you completely change boxes everyday. I did find that I could scoop the wet areas and replace with fresh litter and it would last a few days.

I use it for my litter tray, but that gets changed once a week so its not too bad!
A £4.99 bag lasts me about a month, thats 4 changes!

Everyone collects old newspapers for us.

Ditto. My OH gets them from work. He's a docker so there is always loads of them as they have lots of members of staff who all seem to buy them.

loads of people use these for rats as it is really dust free and it is just paper at the end of the day! Jolleys pet shops also sell it I belive (although phone to check before traveling lol)

I presume they do something to remove the ink from the newspaper before hand? Otherwise it wouldn't be good for your rabbits if they eat some of it :?

Back