• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Concerns about Fidget... again!

SisterMoonbeam

Mama Doe
I have some serious concerns about Fidget. Will be booking her in to see a vet on Saturday as that is the earliest i can get but need some advice.

She is very thin. She has always been quite thin but now it's really concerning me. I can feel her shoulder, pelves and spine quite sharply when i hold her.

She also has urine on her belly. I am so worried and have no idea what it could be.

It's her first birthday today aswell!! :cry::cry::cry:

I hope Fidget is ok.
It's worth kepping a close eye on how much she is she's drinking, eating, pooing and weeing whilst you wait for your appointment.
Don't be a fraid to ask for blood tests if the vet seems unsure what the problem is xx

She is drinking more i will say. However, she used to spend almost all day on grass so had lots of moisture but now she is in the shed (no aviary yet) she is eating a lot more hay instead so i put it down to that. Her poos are normal and can't really tell how much she wees unfortunately.

Back