• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OOoooh I just love this photo

BunnyBekkie

Warren Veteran
My baby Wookie :love::love::love::love:

mewookie.jpg

That is his new haircut :lol: We only trimmed around his eyes and the bottom of his feet. He's the only bunny I've ever known that has such long thick hair on his feet, he gets foot dreadlocks :lol::lol:
When Martyn was cutting them off he said "Oooooh, I wish my hair was this thick!!"

Thanks Tina :) I like my hair short and red too :)

That is his new haircut :lol: We only trimmed around his eyes and the bottom of his feet. He's the only bunny I've ever known that has such long thick hair on his feet, he gets foot dreadlocks :lol::lol:
When Martyn was cutting them off he said "Oooooh, I wish my hair was this thick!!"

Thanks Tina :) I like my hair short and red too :)

:shock: you can't tell theres any missing. i was expecting him to look bold bless him and was a little worried you were going to make him feel all embaressed. panic over :D

:shock: you can't tell theres any missing. i was expecting him to look bold bless him and was a little worried you were going to make him feel all embaressed. panic over :D

We took quite a bit off, but coz he's so hairy you can't really tell :lol:
He still has his Mr T mohalk, and I think it's here to stay :)

Back