• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some of My Foster Buns

The Duchess

Wise Old Thumper
Took some photos today of some of my fosters..

We have the lovely Freda and Jim.

Jim is the one with the mutton chops :lol:

PixieJimFredaRosieandOlive001.jpg

Then we have Rosie and Olive the harlequin ladies who so deserve a home with loads of room to throw some shapes - they binky the best ever!

PixieJimFredaRosieandOlive004.jpg

And then we have little Pixie, who came in to the vets as 'found'.

She's the cutest little mite who is going to have a dental on Tuesday if it's feesible when she has her spay. She's so bright and intelligent.

PixieJimFredaRosieandOlive008.jpg

If you live in the ARC rehoming area and feel you could offer some of these lovely buns a home please get in touch.

I can't believe Rosie and Olive are still with you! Send them over here... pop Jim and Freda over too... oh Tallulah and Buster too while you're at it! :love::love:

Yes they are brothers :D

Lovely pics Helen i love those 2 girlies :love:

They are a bit special and up until last week had been reserved for quite a while but the new home just wasn't doing what was needed to give them the set up that they will need; they have an enormous amount of energy so will need a lovely big hutch/shed and big attached run. Olive, can jump over 1m from a standing start!

I can't believe Rosie and Olive are still with you! Send them over here... pop Jim and Freda over too... oh Tallulah and Buster too while you're at it! :love::love:

Yeah notice I haven't put pictures of them up! :love::love::love:

Sure someone will want them really, nice big old boofers.

JIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMBOOOOOOOOO ooooo just wanna snuggle and huggle oo nose rubs to jim and missus from me please :love::love:

Back