• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

polish rabbit breeds

No, but I've seen and held some at shows. They're always the breed that dives off the table. I was stewarding once, and the things wouldn't sit still. I wouldn't reccomend as pets.

I can't remember where, but some one described them as only show rabbits, that will have a go at anything twice it's size.

No, but I've seen and held some at shows. They're always the breed that dives off the table. I was stewarding once, and the things wouldn't sit still. I wouldn't reccomend as pets.

I can't remember where, but some one described them as only show rabbits, that will have a go at anything twice it's size.

Sounds a bit like my Jose lol. We thought he was a nethie but his shape seems all wrong to be one

not sure if this is true, but some breeders say these buns can`t cope with large cages cos they freak out, they seem complicated to me!!:lol::lol:

She had 6 babies up for adoption too. Their Dad looks like a Polish / Lionhead (with more Polish - just a few tufts of lionhead) and only 2 babies are showing lionhead length. Gabriel and Thunder.

I started taking pictures for their adoption but the camera decided to die :censored:
May be able to drag some up.

not sure if this is true, but some breeders say these buns can`t cope with large cages cos they freak out, they seem complicated to me!!:lol::lol:

As the owner of a wild rabbit (which is way more active and easily freaked out than a Polish) I can safely say the bigger the better as far as accomodation is concerned. It's not nice watching a scared rabbit leaping head-first into cage walls because they can't run away :(

Personally i do not like them, they seem to be really skitish and seem to enjoy attacking people and going for the necks/face.

Killer rabbit i say! :lol:

Personally i do not like them, they seem to be really skitish and seem to enjoy attacking people and going for the necks/face.

Killer rabbit i say! :lol:

:shock:
Angel is a darling!
She is timid but not flightly at all :? Has never shown any aggression to me :?

Back