• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Strawberry just attacked me!

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
Harry has been staying in my kitchen/diner and Strawberry knew he was there but isnt allowed anywhere near him. I had put Strawbs and Snow out on the yard and opened the back door to check on them when Strawberry ran straight into the kitchen and started boxing at Harry through the bars. I tried to knock him away and he went for my hand!

I picked up my slipper and tried to knock him away with it when he grabbed it out of my hand and locked onto it trying to fight with it! By the time he had realised it was just a slipper I had scooped Harry out of the pen, thrown him in the living room and closed the door!!!

Nearly had a heart attack but must have been so funny to anyone watching!

Oh dear :shock: I had a similar experience a few days back when I tried to introduce Boris to Bella...she's obviously very territorial! :shock:

I have a territoral bunny and the scars to prove it!!! Last night's was a whopper it wouldn't stop bleeding for ages. I forgot to keep my hands away from her teeth :roll:

Oh dear :shock: I had a similar experience a few days back when I tried to introduce Boris to Bella...she's obviously very territorial! :shock:

Strawberry bonded so easily with Snowdrop and I never had to neutralise the house, just bonded them in NIC cubes in a room Strawberry doesnt use very often. Other than chasing he never shows any aggression towards her so I was shocked he could be so hateful towards Harry!

He hasnt let Snowdrop out of his sight since he discovered Harry was there- I think he is feeling threatened! lol

Although it didnt stop him chasing her again at 5am this morning!!!

Aww! Sounds like he does indeed feel threatened by his prescence,Boris has never met a male rabbit but he clearly hates men :lol: He would definitely disapprove of having another buck around!

He was bonded with another male before Snowdrop. But when they lived side by side they hated each other and they had to go to fat fluffs to be bonded as it would have never worked here. They were smitten with each other once they had been bonded properly.

Norty Strawberry. :no: I hope you're ok, it must have been quite scary. :shock: Thank god he was fooled by the slipper eh? :lol:

Sorry for laughing but that sounds funny and kinda cute reminds me of futurama and the niblonians i think there calld "our kitten class attack ships were no match for there mighty chairs.

Back