• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Massive Huge Vibes Required Please/UPDATE!!!

yvette

Wise Old Thumper
Going to the vets with a young bun......doe,9 months,REW Dwarf X.
Beebees little sister.
I wont go into it..Jacks Jane knows how Im feeling right now about this little darling.Appointment at 6pm.
Please,PLEASE send vibes for this little poppet.
Seriously poorly....I hope its a positive outcome.:cry:

Last edited:
Hope everything ends up ok. Lots of vibes and thoughts. Does she have a name?

Her name?? Yes...nicknamed "Snotter" but I have named her Lily Shane.
Lily for Lilywhite..And Shane for "No Promises".

Its 2 hrs till her appointment.Collecting her at 5pm.
Thankyou all for your vibes.......Please look for new updates after 7pm.

Are you ready for this???
Lily Shane is now very comfortable in a house of her own.
Her history is that she was practically born with snuffles and its never cleared up in her 9 months.Shes also had a really terrible case of ringworm.
The people who own her cannot make money with her....she cant breed and cant be shown to the adoring public so she was to be despatched at the weekend.A few doses of baytril, a wash in some god awful stuff for the ringworm didnt help.This is where I came in.
I took her today to my vets.A new dose of antibiotics.....she hasnt got ringworm but has had something...but she certainly isnt bad enough to be despatched.And there you have it.
The relief I feel....:love::love::love:

i forgot to say....shes to be kept VERY separate from my other 2...risk of infection is Very High.

Back