• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

off to the vets in a bit - we're back and Jose is female!!

sacol4940

Warren Veteran
off to take Jose for his VHD jab - fingers crossed he behaves himself better than last time! and hopefully the vet we're seeing today is better than the last one we saw! (I could have smacked him the way he was grabbing and holding Jose :censored: )

Wish me luck!

Last edited:
Well Jose behaved a lot more than last time :) but then this vet was so much better :D

they used cylap but Jose seems fine, no side effects, and he had it over 2 hours ago. How soon would the side effects appear?

Oh and the vet confirmed that my little man Jose is actually female!

:lol:
I was convinced Helli was a little boy, until a friend of mine told me otherwise...I'm not too bothered though...It was just weird considering she was from a litter of 8, and all were little girlies:roll:

they used cylap but Jose seems fine, no side effects, and he had it over 2 hours ago. How soon would the side effects appear?

My bunnies were both pretty stiff as soon as they got home, but seemed fine a couple of hours later. Nora did have a skin reaction on and near the injection site so might be worth checking this out. We didn't notice it until a few days after the injection.

The vet sexed a litter that my parents were fostering,cost £12.I went to see them 2 weeks ago and something made me double check-one of the little boys was a girl:shock: and being kept with her brother:shock::shock:-separated them as soon as we found out as both were 19 weeks old.

My bunnies were both pretty stiff as soon as they got home, but seemed fine a couple of hours later. Nora did have a skin reaction on and near the injection site so might be worth checking this out. We didn't notice it until a few days after the injection.

ok, im off to check to see if i can see anything :D

Back