• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jingo's neuter is tomorrow - UD - he's done :) and home now

Jaypot

Mama Doe
Please send all the vibes you can spare for our beloved little boy - we are so very scared :(

Last edited:
Sending you millions of vibes for your very special boy, will be saying some extra special prayers for him too, hope it all goes well

John has just phoned the vets and Jingo has been done and is fine :D:D:D

We can pick him up about 4pm :D:D

The vet is sending the videos of Jingo's tremors to a neurologist :shock:

John has just phoned the vets and Jingo has been done and is fine :D:D:D

We can pick him up about 4pm :D:D

The vet is sending the videos of Jingo's tremors to a neurologist :shock:

soooo releived he is ok. please give him a big snuggle for me when you get him home xx

Jingo is home and has had a good drink :D:D He's a little bit tired and a bit put out but he's had a good snooze and seems to be bright and alert :D:love::love:

I truly hope this helps him and his tremors - we'll see how he gets on overnight and then hopefully he will be fine tomorrow :love::love:

Jingo is home and has had a good drink :D:D He's a little bit tired and a bit put out but he's had a good snooze and seems to be bright and alert :D:love::love:

I truly hope this helps him and his tremors - we'll see how he gets on overnight and then hopefully he will be fine tomorrow :love::love:

fingers crossed it will help x
glad he's home safe :)

Back