• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Transport Nottingham to Spalding please

Hunnybunny2007

Warren Veteran
This is so Jasmine and Diesel can go to their new home with Biscuit Blossom, can anyone help please, they have waited so long for their new home.

Sorry everyone, I've been cleaning out the buns.

Amy the buns are with Beth at the moment, but I can get them to you if you want, I just can't hold them here, because Twinkles been poorly and she's had to come indoors, and be temporary split from Basil.:roll:

They are going to Quadring PE11 near Spalding, (Davina - Biscuit Blossom) doesn't drive, so travels by train.

Sue...I can pick them up from Beth's, I know the Brinsley area really well because I grew up in the next village.

Tina...Let me know where would be best to meet. I've had a look at AA routeplanner and is somewhere like Grantham or Sleaford any good? Weekends are best for me too, although I'm off work all next week so any time is good.

i dont know either area well but know where they are :}.Sleaford as a industrial estate where there is a playcentre called crazy bongos have a look could meet you there.If not lincoln or where i met faye at the pride of lincoln on whisby road north hykham ???

Sue...I can pick them up from Beth's, I know the Brinsley area really well because I grew up in the next village.

Tina...Let me know where would be best to meet. I've had a look at AA routeplanner and is somewhere like Grantham or Sleaford any good? Weekends are best for me too, although I'm off work all next week so any time is good.

That fantastic Amy:wave:, can you let me know when you are collecting them please so I can let Beth know.

If you pm me the adress Sue i can get them to her house more than likely.I dont drive so it will be me and paul my other half.
Or if not then i can meet at is it baytree garden centre ?

Sounds sorted but if anyone has a problem I live Notts way and work in Lincoln so can help out if if anything happens.

i dont know either area well but know where they are :}.Sleaford as a industrial estate where there is a playcentre called crazy bongos have a look could meet you there.If not lincoln or where i met faye at the pride of lincoln on whisby road north hykham ???

Whereabouts are you? Lincoln and North Hykeham are both north of Nottingham, but Spalding is just south of Nottingham

Sleaford industrial estate sounds good to me if you can get an address or postcode so I can look it up. Are you sure you don't mind going so far out of your way?

Back