• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Advice

Hi all I have a couple of questions about my bunnies that I hope someone could help with?

I have a female lop-ear and she was recently spayed which has helped calmed her down alot the only problem she still has is chewing my clothes when she has cuddles. Is there anything that I could do to get her to stop it?

My other question is about bonding my bunnies I also have a male lop-ear x lionhead he's about 6months old I'm going to get him castrated as he's getting a bit to big for his boots! After he has recovered from this op how would be the best way to try and introduce them? They seem to be interested in each other when they are out in their pens in the garden.

Any advice would be much appreciated

If you do a search for bonding there are lots of threads on it. You will need to wait about 6 weeks after his neuter for his hormones to settle then introduce them on neutral territory.

Back