• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

saying goodbye

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
Peanut Butter is going to the vet at 6:30pm. we have made a decision. his abcess is back and he is now biting his actual leg aswell as the claws.

i cant see through tears and i am so heartbroken, i have never felt so upset in my whole life.

Thank you for everything you have all done for him, all the vibes, well wishes and PMs.

I always felt he was a sort of iconic RU bunny, everyone knew him or knew of him.

thank you.

I'm so sorry to hear this. Am sure you're making the right decision, awful though it is. :( x

So sorry SJ, but you have made the decision for the right reasons. Sending lots of nose rubs for PB and hugs for you, will be thinking about you tonight xx

I am so sorry. :cry:

Lots of hugs for you and nose rubs for your little one.

You did everything you possibly could have done for him.

I will be thinking of you xxx

I am so sorry SJ. This is every one of our worst nightmares and nothing we can say can make it any better for you.

PB is a truely special bunny and I know any decision you have made for him has always been for the best. You are doing the hardest and most selfless thing and PB will be pain free and at peace soon.

*Huge hugs*

xxx

Back