• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Phoebe(kitten) and Lily(doggie)

sally1974

Wise Old Thumper
Thought I would post another picture of my 9 week old kitten Phoebe I can't believe how well she has settled into the family:love: she is a real joy and I love her to pieces.
116264876.jpg

Lily insisted when I came in I took a piccie of her as well so I only had my phone camera handy.
116264976.jpg

Omg how huge is Lily?!?! Bet those funny laying down walks the shop are a distant memory now. :love: :love: :love:

As for Miss Kitty where did you say you lived again :lol: I'm so broody for a little madam, can't wait fro mine to arrive after Sept. :oops:

Omg how huge is Lily?!?! Bet those funny laying down walks the shop are a distant memory now. :love: :love: :love:

As for Miss Kitty where did you say you lived again :lol: I'm so broody for a little madam, can't wait fro mine to arrive after Sept. :oops:

:lol::lol::lol: It does seem ages ago now, she used to drive me mad with her refusal to walk:love::love:
Not long until you get your new kitty :D:D:D

Back