• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding Piper & Pippin ...

Woodlouse

Mama Doe
This week the dining room pen has two new residents - murrimint's Piper (black & white lop) and Pippin (sweet little black girlie).

They arrived this morning and, to be completely honest, it's like watching paint dry at the moment! They're like some old married couple! [just hoping they're not lulling me into a false sense of security?! :lol:]

We've had kisses - mostly Piper kissing Pippin - but a few the other way too :)

Lots of hay munching :)

Almost constant lying together :) :love:

And, as you can see, this bonding malarky is just TOO stressful for Piper!! :lol:
P8190416.jpg

More piccies:
P8190417.jpg

P8190418.jpg

P8190419.jpg

They are both gorgeous buns! Looks like a really easy bond- they must have been made for each other!

I wish my pair were all loved up! They are either ignoring each other or Strawberry is chasing Snowdrop and biting her!

aww! i miss my buns

aw abi, looks like your doing a great job! hope they both loves each other lots and lots.:love:
just been building the new play area so just got on here now but it looks like all is going good....touch wood! any probs just give me a bell but heres hoping they both give you an easy night!;)

Well I trust them enough to be in my bed rather than camping out on the floor of the dining room! Here's to a quiet night! They're seriously like an old married couple already :)

Well I trust them enough to be in my bed rather than camping out on the floor of the dining room! Here's to a quiet night! They're seriously like an old married couple already :)

I read that quickly and thought you meant the rabbits were in your bed. :lol::lol:

I'm so pleased it's going so well. :D

good nights sleep?

hi abi:wave:
just wondering how it went overnight? I hope they were well behaved and full of bunny love. I am just putting the finishing touches to their play set up so hopefully all should be ready for when they are ready to come home. :) cant wait to see them....its mad how much you miss them when they're not here!:roll:

A very quiet night. The worst they got up to was digging up the corners of the towels that are on the floor of the bonding pen! Still happy and loved up ... going home tomorrow :)

Piper and Pippin went for a little explore and stretch of their legs in the garden this afternoon. All was happy and they acted like a normal bonded pair.

DSC_0668.jpg

DSC_0679.jpg

DSC_0674.jpg

DSC_0671.jpg

DSC_0672.jpg

Pippin and Piper have gone home. Happy, loved-up bunnies still :)

Thank you for the flowers and donation to Fat Fluffs Dawn & Mat - look forward to hearing updates of the buns :)

Back