• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More advice please

Bugsy4ever

Young Bun
Hi i just like to know what people think is the best hutch to keep two buns in,after looking on the happy hutch comp site,i cant make my mind up what to have,the sykes hutch and run combo,or the rabbit hutch with the run in front so any thoughts to help me out would be welcome ,:?

I have a Sykes one as my foster hutch. To be honest I prefer having the hutch further off the ground, plus it makes more efficient use of the space.

Whatever sort you go for make sure it's (at least) 6 foot x 2 foot x 2 foot with the biggest run possible. Buns need lots of space and exercise :)

I have a Sykes one as my foster hutch. To be honest I prefer having the hutch further off the ground, plus it makes more efficient use of the space.

Whatever sort you go for make sure it's (at least) 6 foot x 2 foot x 2 foot with the biggest run possible. Buns need lots of space and exercise :)

I agree, at first I thought the happy hutches were a bit flimsy but they are made from hard wood rather than soft wood so therefore are a good buy.

Back